There is no denying that Sole Fitness is the leading brand for affordable, high-quality treadmills. Sole treadmills are suitable for homes and light commercial settings. In fact, its folding treadmill is of much higher quality than other brands in the market. The six Sole treadmills featured in this article are all enhanced with Bluetooth connectivity to incorporate the new Sole Fitness mobile app. In addition, they also have many other great features
- 1. Sole F63 Treadmill- Independently Rated “Best In Its Class”
- 2. Sole F80 Treadmill – Best Rated Treadmill In Its Class
- 3. Sole F85 Treadmill – Highest Rated By Independent Reviewers
- 4. Sole TT8 Treadmill – Commercial Grade Quality Without the Price
- 5. Sole S77 Treadmill – Affordable Non-Folding Treadmill
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
1. Sole F63 Treadmill- Independently Rated “Best In Its Class”
The Sole F63 Treadmill is a high quality treadmill in its price range. So if you are looking for a budget-friendly treadmill under $ 1,000 with a competitive warranty across the board, Sole F63 Treadmill is worth your consideration. The Sole F63 Treadmill is a simple yet high-quality treadmill to get you started with an exercise routine.
The Sole F63 Treadmill features a foldable design to suit small apartments. It’s equipped with a colorful dashboard with a bright blue LCD display so you can track Speed, Tilt, Time, Clock, Speed, Calories and Distance Traveled.
On the other hand, for you to listen to your favorite music while exercising, Sole F63 treadmill has built-in speakers and a dock for IPOD or MP3
– The 3.0 CHP engine is kept cool by a heavy-duty flywheel for durability
– 6 Standard Programs and 2 User Defined Program are built in
– Provides a 15% incline to help burn fat and calories faster than ever
– Heart Rate Monitoring
– Equipped with 6.5 inch LCD screen
– Compact Design
– Good warranty policy in its price range
– Equipped with Cooling Fan
– Slow acceleration
2. Sole F80 Treadmill – Best Rated Treadmill In Its Class
It can hardly be denied that Sole F80 is one of the best Treadmills of 2020. It is an easy-to-fold treadmill and is equipped with a motor that is suitable for long distance running, interval workouts and hill training.
Like the other 5 Sole treadmills, the F80 makes your workout even more efficient by offering 10 preset programs. It offers a 9-inch LCD display so you can watch your workout programs. It also comes with Sole Fitness, which syncs with FitBit, Apple Health and other fitness apps. Bluetooth speaker and USB charging port for your device are also included. It is also easy to fold and store after workouts with just toggle a switch. In particular, Sole is also the only company to offer a Lifetime Warranty for the chassis, engine and deck.
– Its parts are of top quality
– Folds easily to save space
– The high capacity motor is suitable for people who like to run long as well as heavy people
– Smooth Track Design with a roomy deck at 22 x 60 inches
– Its top-of-the-line cushioning system helps to ease the stress on your joints
– Comes with 9 inch LCD screen
– Offers integrated pulse monitors
– Good warranty policy
– Limited Workout Variety (10 built-in workout programs)
– Short side rails.
– Its cushioning is not as soft as the equivalent treadmill
3. Sole F85 Treadmill – Highest Rated By Independent Reviewers
According to Sole Fitness, Sole F85 Treadmill is the best folding treadmill on the planet. That is not too confusing because the Sole F85 Treadmill is the best-selling product year after year
With a powerful motor, a spacious workout area, great cushioning, and an automatic incline, Sole F85 Treadmill phù hợp cho cả a serious runner or power walker. That makes it the best under the $ 2,000.
– Spacious 22″ x 60″ running surface
– 10 workout programs are built-in
– Can be folded
– Commercial 4.0 CHP motor
– Ability to synchronize with mobile applications to share data
– Comes with Bluetooth audio speaker, USB charging port, CushionFlex Whisper Deck.
– Good warranty policy
– Only 10 workout programs are integrated
– Short Siderails
4. Sole TT8 Treadmill – Commercial Grade Quality Without the Price
There is no denying that Sole TT8 Treadmill is one of top treadmills for homes and commercial settings for more than 20 years. In fact, it is an affordable, high-quality, lightweight commercial treadmill although it does not have the touchscreen that other treadmills in the price range have. It has a full range of features to suit walkers, joggers, and runners.
– Comes with a quiet commercial-grade 4.0 CHP motor with a lifetime warranty
– Extremely large deck with a length of 60 ″ and a width of 22 “
– Can hold up to 400 lbs.
– The treadmills max speed is up to 12 MPH, making fat burning more efficient
– It has an incline range of -6% decline and up to 15% incline.
– Comes with big screen
– Comes with built-in speakers for your music player.
– The Sole TT8 Treadmill is reasonably sized for home use
5. Sole S77 Treadmill – Affordable Non-Folding Treadmill
The fact of the matter is that Sole S77 Treadmill is a top Sole treadmill. It comes with 4.0 CHP motor, a 15-level incline, a 10.1 ″ graphic screen and 10 workout programs. Once updated, this treadmill has Bluetooth for integrating your mobile device and fitness app, built-in tablet stand. Bluetooth audio speaker and USB charging port are also included.
Sole S77 has a non-folding frame. In addition, the S77 can display your progress through the 10.1-inch LCD screen or any Bluetooth-compatible smartphone or tablet connected to the treadmill using the Sole Fitness app.
– Spacious 22″ x 60″ running surface
– High quality construction
– Comes with 10.1” high contrast screen
– Bluetooth for data syncing
– Comes with Integrated tablet holder, Bluetooth audio speakers, USB charging port
– Lifetime coverage on motor, frame and deck; long warranty on parts and electronics
– Cannot download workouts
– Large size
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if the users need replacement parts for their treadmill?
In case you need a part for your equipment but are out of warranty, purchase the replacement parts directly from Sole Fitness service, they will assist you.
- Who should users contact for technical support with Sole treadmill?
In this case, you should contact the place where you purchased your treadmill. Alternatively, you can also contact Sole directly. To do that, all you need to do is fill out Sole’s service request form in the technical support section, then hit the “submit” button at the bottom of the page.
- What should a user use to lubricate the deck and the belt of the treadmill?
You should only use silicone-based lubricant to re-lubricate your belts and deck. You can purchase silicone-based lubricant directly from Sole service department. However, if the treadmill is kept reasonably clean, your device can run 1000 hours before it needs to be re-lubricated.
It is true to say that Sole Fitness is one of the most highly regarded treadmill brands with reasonably priced treadmills for homes and light commercial settings. Their products are also regularly updated to remain competitive. On the other hand, they also have good customer care and a good warranty