XMark LAT Pull Down and Low Row Cable Machine with High and Low Pulley Stations, Plate Loaded, Cable Pull-Down Machine, Pull Down Machine
- Brand: XMark
- Color: Gray
- Height: 84 Inches
- Length: 56.7 Inches
- Weight: 155 Pounds
- Width: 48 Inches
- VERSATILITY: Features both high and low pulley stations for a multitude of exercises including lat pull downs, low rows, bicep curls, triceps presses, and shrugs that target the upper back, shoulders and arms. For use with standard or Olympic plate weights. Plates are NOT included.
- STRENGTH: With nylon-coated aircraft quality cables that have a 2200 pound tensile strength rating and a 400 pound maximum load capacity, XMark has got your back during your most demanding strength training workouts
- STABILITY: 11-gauge steel 2 inch by 3 inch mainframe construction coated in a baked scratch-resistant powder coat finish with bolted-on skid resistant feet
- COMFORT: Extra thick 3 inch sweat and tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl cushion and oversized 4.33 inch vinyl covered thigh pads with chrome end caps
- DESIGN: Constructed using high quality materials with detail in mind for a solid multi-function strength training machine that performs smoothly, has a minimal footprint, and looks as good as it feels to use. Included are a chrome-plated lat pulldown bar and low row bar with texturized rubber hand grips. Also has a flip-up footplate for use with the low row bar.
There are no reviews yet.