Valor Fitness DE-4 Sit Up Bench and Ab Crunch Board with Ergonomic Decline Position to Perform Decline Sit Ups, Crunches, and Other Core and Abdominal Exercises
- Brand: Valor Fitness
- Color: Multi
- Height: 0 Inches
- Length: 0 Inches
- Weight: 38 Pounds
- Width: 0 Inches
- Size: One Size
- EXTRA STABILITY- Unique decline bench constructed with 2″ x 2″ steel frame for extra stability to prevent rocking during your workout so you can focus on developing your abs.
- UNIQUE DESIGN- The ergonomically correct design of this ab machine uses a fixed 20-degree decline to develop rock-hard, defined lower and upper abdominal muscles. Sit up pad measures 24″ x 14″ x 2″.
- SECURE FIT- Foam rollers contour behind knees for a secure, snug fit while performing your ab workout with Russian twists, ab crunches, sit ups, and many other core exercises. Ab bench has wide seat pad for thigh support and upper back.
- ADJUSTABLE- This piece of ab workout equipment has a second adjustment on bottom roller for correct leg support and comfort for athletes with longer legs. 11″ between foam rollers on first adjustment, 12. 5″ on second adjustment.
- ADDITIONAL- Ab crunch machine measures 34″ x 22″ x 21.5″. Max weight load of 650 lb including user weight. Perfect for use with Valor Fitness RXM Medicine Balls and RX-T2 Med Ball Trampoline. Meant for home workout and light-commercial use.