Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table, Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (X3A2)
- Brand: Teeter
- Color: Black
- Height: 86.5 Inches
- Length: 81 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel handle for easy-reach ankle lock. Traction Handles and elongated Stretch Max Handles add decompression options and assistance.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Acupressure Nodes for optional trigger-point relief. Adjustable Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame add decompression and stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do-rotation responds to simple arm movements that shift body weight, so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees, or remove for optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: Safety Certified by UL; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT app; Free TeeterMove app with guided inversion sessions; Rated to 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in – 6 ft 6 in.
- FDA REGISTERED: The ONLY inversion tables for back pain registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Teeter inversion tables are indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
There are no reviews yet.