Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table, Extended Ankle Lock Handle, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (FitSpine X2)
- Brand: Teeter
- Height: 86.5 Inches
- Length: 81 Inches
- Width: 29 Inches
- X2 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extended ankle lock handle for easy securing. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT AND SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT App; Free Teeter Move App; 40+ Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in- 6 ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.