Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table, Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (LX9)
- Brand: Teeter
- Height: 61 Inches
- Length: 60.8 Inches
- Width: 27.8 Inches
- LX9 PREMIUM FEATURES: Featured on TV! Boarding Platform with arched frame makes mounting and dismounting easier than ever. Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel handle for easy-reach ankle lock. Traction Handles and elongated Stretch max Handles add decompression option and assistance. Convenient Storage Caddy.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Acupressure Nodes for optional trigger-point relief. Adjustable Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for add decompression and stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do rotation responds to simple arm movements shift body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Includes premium EZ-Angle Tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for easy adjustment, or remove for optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: Safety Certified by UL; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with BILT app; Free TeeterMove app with guided inversion sessions; Rated to 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in – 6 ft 6 in.
- FDA REGISTERED: The ONLY Inversion tables for back pain registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. Teeter inversion tables are indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.