APRIXIATE Pull Up Bar for Doorway, Chin Up Bar No Screw Installation Strength Training Pull-Up Bars with Automatic Locking, Adjustable Width for Home Gym Exercise Fitness 440 LBS
- Brand: APRIXIATE
- Color: red
- Height: 2.362204722 Inches
- Length: 27.952755877 Inches
- Weight: 4.2 Pounds
- Width: 5.905511805 Inches
- 【High Quality Security, Max Weight 550lbs】The entire pull up bar is mainly made of 3mm high-quality steel tube. Unlike other pullup bar, the width of the tube is deliberately designed to 3cm to increase the weight capacity without bending. Combined with the arch design of the supporting feet, the heavier the weight they bear, the stronger the outward tension, preventing from falling off during exercise.
- 【Upgrade Locking Design, Anti-sliding】Did lots of tests, using the traditional screw stainless steel ring locking structure is twice as safe as the buckle type and plastic locking. Equipped with a large size 5.9×2.4 inch PVC pad and curved texture design, it increases the friction with the door frame and is not easy to slide.
- 【No Drilling, No Assemble, No Screws】Unlike other doorway pull up bar that require drilling and assembly, pull up bars doesn’t require that and easy to install and take down. It can be installed on most door frames from 27.7 to 37.4 inches and meets the standard size of American households. But don’t use it in apartments or painted walls, high friction will leave a mark.
- 【Upgrade Spirit Level Make it Balance】By rotating the bar or the base, the length of the two ends can be adjusted in both directions to ensure the force balance and not easy to slip off. And both ends feature level gauges, through the middle position of the bubble to judge that the door pull up is in a level state, instead of using your eyes to estimate. Provide more accurate judgment and safety for your installation.
- 【A Killer at Home Workout】Say goodbye to the gym and laziness, train right away at home. Whenever you pass the door, it will catch your eyes and force you to do exercises, even just one pull-ups, a small step to success. Also you can do sit-ups, push-ups, L-shaped sitting, and training with pull up bands. We provide a detail installation video and instructions, if any questions, please let me know.