Gorilla Mats Premium Large Exercise Mat – 7′ x 5′ x 1/4″ Ultra Durable, Non-Slip, Workout Mat for Instant Home Gym Flooring – Works Great on Any Floor Type or Carpet – Use With or Without Shoes
- Brand: Gorilla Mats
- Color: Midnight Blue Mat with Gray / White Towel, 2 Storage Straps and Carry Bag
- Height: 0.25 Inches
- Length: 7 Inches
- Weight: 19.2 Pounds
- Width: 5 Inches
- Size: 7′ x 5′ x 1/4″ (84″ Long x 60″ Wide x 6mm Thick)
- Instant Home Gym in Any Room – Goodbye gym membership. Just unstrap and unroll to transform any room in your house into your very own home gym. Our exercise mats are large enough for any cardio, strength, or dance workout including P90x, TAM, Insanity, T25, Zumba, TRX, kettle bell, jumping rope and more!
- Upgraded Double-Sided Design – Our high-density, non-slip performance top provides unmatched durability and cushion. Unique, circle-pattern bottom grips and prevents the mat from sliding around. Yo Gorilla Mats are crafted from premium eco-friendly, non-toxic materials to create the perfect combination of heavy duty toughness, comfort and stability.
- Protects Floors and Joints – If there’s anything worse than sore joints after an high intensity workout, it’s finding out your carpet or hardwood flooring has been destroyed too. Don’t make plyometrics and burpees any harder than they already are. Works great on all floors including carpet, concrete and tile in your living room, garage, or basement.
- Includes Towel, Carry Bag & Straps – Each Yo Gorilla Mat includes a 100% Microfiber Towel to wipe away moisture and provide a little extra padding and grip. A Carry Bag and two Velcro Straps keep your mat rolled up for easy storage or transport. Gorilla Mats make a great gift idea for fitness lovers, men, women, couples, kids or anyone who loves home workouts!
- Gorilla Tough, Built to Last a Lifetime – Go ahead and leave your Shoes On! Our mats are tougher than your toughest workouts. Made with the highest quality standards, we are confident you will love your mat.
There are no reviews yet.