CrossClimber: The ONLY Vertical Climber That Allows Both Natural Climbing Motions. Rugged, Sturdy, Folding Design for Home Gym – Cardio/HIIT with Strength Training [Limited-TIME Offer]
- Brand: CROSSCLIMBER
- Height: 79 Inches
- Length: 40.4 Inches
- Width: 25.5 Inches
- [A FULL-BODY WORKOUT IN A FRACTION OF THE TIME] Only CrossClimber allows you to incorporate straight- (ipsilateral) and cross-crawl (contralateral) climbing modes into every workout. CrossClimber gives you the freedom to switch back and forth between patterns throughout your workout without even dismounting. You’ll feel the crunch and stretch in your core because CrossClimber works muscle groups that other vertical climbers cannot.
- [GAIN CORE STRENGTH AND GREATER MUSCLE DEFINITION] CrossClimber uses your own body weight as resistance, which ensures the ideal level of difficulty every time you climb. The integrated computer tracks the length of your workout, speed, stroke count, and calories burned in real time plus the total stroke count.
- [EASILY SWITCH BETWEEN CLIMBING MODES] CrossClimber is the only vertical climber that allows you to switch effortlessly between climbing modes without stopping your workout. Even health club machines that cost thousands don’t offer this feature! In order to get the same results with those machines, you would need to buy two—one for each climbing mode—and then get off one and onto the other every time you wanted to change modes. With CrossClimber, just flip the handles and continue your climb!
- [QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION] CrossClimber is built with a sturdy, steel frame and aircraft aluminum handles to ensure it can handle the most rigorous workouts and keep you feeling stable and secure. CrossClimber has U-shaped bases and adjustable floor levelers for unmatched stability. Large pedals provide full support, comfort, and ease of use, and adjustable straps keep your feet securely centered. Easily adjust the height of the handles and secure them with double-locking knobs.
- [LOW-FRICTION DESIGN] CrossClimber utilizes an all-roller design with durable rollers for the smoothest possible motion. You’ll feel the difference when you compare CrossClimber with our competitors. Other brands use sliding surfaces that can stick or grate, producing excessive friction and a very rough motion. Harsh, jerky climbing action jars your joints and interrupts the flow of your workout so we’ve gone the extra mile to ensure CrossClimber provides the smoothest possible climb.
- [DESIGNED TO BE MAINTENANCE FREE] CrossClimber is designed never to need lubrication and never to grind or produce metal shavings from wear. If your CrossClimber isn’t the smoothest vertical climber you’ve ever used, contact us and we’ll make it right!
- [FOLDS AND LOCKS CLOSED FOR STORAGE] CrossClimber locks securely in both the open and closed positions, unlike many other vertical climbers. After your climb, just pull the pin and fold CrossClimber closed, then use the same pin to lock it securely. You can even use our sturdy rollers to roll it away for storage. (Floor rollers shipped separately.)